Imagine your favorite character barging into your room this moment, grabbing your hand, and taking you with them into their world
Lets be honest though most of us would be dead within a week
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIF SET MY WHOLE LIFE
Sassy Gay Cat in the Hat.
Cat in the Hat is the most underrated film
it’s only so perfect because the cat in the hat is austin powers.
fun fact: “nolo” is latin for “do not want” so if someone says yolo you can say nolo and they’ll think its just a stupid comeback but in all actuality you’re speaking latin which is classy as shit so haha the jokes on them
and it means “(you’re) embarrassing” in finnish so it’s double joke on them
- Hermione: Don't do the thing, Harry!
- Ron: Let's do the thing, Harry!
- Snape: Don't do the thing you dunderheaded ball of deaf ignorance.
- McGonagall: Mr. Potter, don't you dare do the thing.
- Dumbledore: Hmmm... Perhaps you shouldn't do the thing, but here are some tools, explained in the most vague way possible, to get the thing done, I'm counting on you.
- Hagrid: All the details about the thing.
- Sirius: James, I mean,Harry, back in my school days with James, your father,we always did the thing.
- Remus: Sirius, perhaps you shouldn't encourage him, but if you're going to here's a map to help with the thing.
- Draco: Potter can't possible accomplish the thing. Prat.
- Luna: We must go at this thing from the side while riding nargles to freedom.
- Voldemort: THERE IS NO THING BUT POWER AND THOSE TOO WEAK TO ACCEPT IT!!!
- Harry: I'm doing the thing! I'm doinG IT RIGHT NOW! CONSIDER THE THING DONE!
DRUGS by Bryan Lewis Saunders.
Each self portrait is drawn under the influence of different drugs taken daily. Within weeks of this experiment he became lethargic and suffered mild brain damage. He continues to work on this series but with much more time between doses.
the last one though, always reblog this guy
if ellen was president of the world there would be no wars only dancing
Jack was employed into service for the East India Trading Company and was given command of the Wicked Wench. However, after he set free a cargo of slaves, his employer, Cutler Beckett, had Jack branded as a pirate and the Wench set aflame and sunk. After failing to rescue the Wench, Sparrow struck a bargain with the ghostly captain of the Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones, to resurrect his beloved vessel. Jones returned the ship to Jack in near perfect condition except for the permanently charred hull. This prompted Jack to rename her the Black Pearl.
Jack Sparrow just got way cooler.
Yo, this is why Norrington said he’s the “worst pirate I’ve ever heard of,” and then Jack followed it up with, “But you have heard of me.”
Because Jack was branded a Pirate because he freed people rather than stealing anything. So Norrington, with his sense of duty, knows that Jack has been branded a criminal for actively not being a terrible human being. Norrington is torn between his duty as a naval officer and knowing that Jack is right.
He freed exactly 100 people, that’s why his debt to Jones was 100 souls. Davy has a sick sense of irony after all. Jack freed 100 souls and as a consequence his ship got sunk. Now his ship has been raised and as a consequence, he has to enslave 100 souls. This explains his reluctance to actually pay back the debt.
Axolotls have the unique ability to regenerate most body parts. In a period of months, they can grow entire new limbs and even portions of the brain and spine.
they also have the ability to make cute little smiley faces and be completely adorable
And they sometimes look like this:
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
And then pedobear comes along…